[DML] 1999= greatest year

I just wanted to thank everybody for helping me out with my De Lorean
this year....the year I purchased it. Being a De Lorean enthusiast for
many many years and finally getting one was the greatest!!!! plus being
only 19. I couldn't have done it without each and every one of you who
has replied to my constant questions. I know I ask lots of
questions...but I love to know stuff about this fasinating car. My De
Lorean thanks your, and I thank you. I look forward to meeting many of
you at DMC 2000. Look for the De Lorean with the license plate....EGGS
D. Have a great Christmas! Also, thank you moderators for doing such
a great job this year!!!

Erik Geerdink
4512......still bleeding green :(