[DML] Finally some recognition!

I have good news to report to everyone here! Not one, not two, but
three streets here in the Las Vegas Valley area have finally paid a
tribute to our great cars, and maybe even the man! The streets here
are as follows, "DeLorean Circle", "DeLorean Drive", and "Gullwing
Lane". Next year when the DeLorean Expo 2000 arrives, this may be a
great opprotunity for a photo shoot! (Note: "DeLorean Circle" is a
small Cul-de-Sac, while both DeLorean Drive & Gullwing Lane are both
longer streets) I'll post the links to the maps down below, or if you
like, do the following: 1. Go to Yahoo.com. 2. Click on Maps. 3. Type
in "DeLorean Gullwing as the Cross Street, and North Las Vegas as the
city. 4. Click "Get Map". This will take you to "DeLorean Dirve" and
"Gullwing Lane" (the 2 streets practitly cross each other!). "DeLorean
Circle" is located within the City of Las Vegas, and is loacted near
Alexander Rd. & Rainbow Blvd (if you scroll around on the Yahoo map you
can find it, but it keeps refusing to take you there directly). Any
questions, or if you would like driving directions let me know. As soon
as I can, I'll get photos for everyone!

Drive Stainless, Drive Proud, Just Drive!
-Robert

http://maps.yahoo.com/py/maps.py?Pyt=Tmap&YY=12407&addr=DeLorean%20Gull
wing&city=North%20Las%20Vegas&state=NV&slt=36.2425&sln=-115.1326&mlt=36
.2322&mln=-115.244&zip=89031&mag=10&cs=9&off=s