[DML] Re: Interesting find inside door

Nick wrote:

>So what
I want to know is that if my car is a June 1981 build like it says on the
VIN
plate, how could the car have been built on April 29, if it wasn't supposed
to be built until 2 months later? <

The car wasn't built in April, the door was built in April. With a new
assembly line, it is not difficult to fathom that a door could be
assembled and then left sitting around for 8 weeks
waiting for a car to hang it on.

Michael A. Griese
Storage Software Development Manager
Tivoli Storage Management