[DML] AL-LA states

Dear friends,

    Its been a long time since i have heard from any of you in the south eastern states.  We seem to have lost contact.  If any of you are still on the DML please send me a private email and hopefully we can get our little group back together for another car show or maybe just a lunch.

It would be nice if we could talk about planning a drive out to Ohio for the car show in 2000.  If you live in the south east and haven't been to one of out "Red Neck DeLorean Owner" meetings then go ahead and gimme a quick email and we can talk local D.

Steve Rice