[DML] finally on the road!

Well finally got the car on the road today, boy was it worth the wait.
The car got so much attention on its first voyage out of the
neighborhood......even had the treat to see another cruising around
today.......it was Rob Grady testing a customers car...My insurance
agent is a stonethrow from the shop. I am a little concerned though
about the noises the car makes though.. the front end has a noicable
"clunk" noise when accelerating and turning sharply
-Sound familiar...? any ideas?
-Don Kazmark vin 3541
www.geocities.com/dkazmark <----i can finally update the page
now with new info!