[DML] Re: Power Windows & Parking brake

On Fri, Dec 17, 1999 at 12:28:09PM -0500, Doc wrote:
> I will emit that you will have to hold your mouth just right
> to get the window regulator out, once you have removed the screws and nuts
> that hold it in place.
>
> Also take a look on my site for directions on how you maybe be able to
> repair your window. I call it the $5.00 window fix.

Yeah, I've read your site quite a bit. The only problem was that I'm obviously blind and wasn't able to figure out how to even get started on taking out the regulator. I honestly have no idea what the current problem is, but I'm willing to quite a bit to avoid spending $500 on these windows (at least right now). I haven't had time to mess with it in the past few days. I'm glad that there are many people that can give me a helping hand fixing this annoying little problem.