[DML] passenger door

I got myself into a bit of trouble. I pulled apart my passenger's side
door to adjust my door opening actuators. Actually, I adjusted the
tensioner rods that pull on each side of the door lock/open mechanism.

Anyways, things seemed fine, I put everything back together, ... was
great for a few days... but now I can't open the door at all. Not with
the handle (interior or exterior), nor with the door open actuators I
installed.

What are my options? It is really annoying only having one door,
especially with a passenger. The nuts that hold the door lock rods in
place must have come loose and unscrewed, thus the door handle doesn't
pull the rod far enough to actuate the door mechanism.

Ideas?