[DML] Re: Transmission weight

In a message dated 12/15/99 3:59:55 PM Central Standard Time, oehcs@xxxx
writes:

<< I replaced my 5 speed with an automatic. >>

I didn't think this was possible. I thought there were differences in the
frames. How hard was it to over come this?

And on a side not in most other vehicles a manual transmission weighs less
than an automatic. But with this being a transaxle, it would be difficult to
compare.

My $.02

Dave