[DML] Re: Part #/Part Wanted:

Nick (and others) -

Evidently you have not noticed that a new price list was posted on 8/20/99.
It reflects the correct pricing for this part of $109.00, just as the
online store does.

There are no more original items of this part in existence, and a
reproduction is what is sold now.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas