[DML] Re: Part #/Part Wanted:

Hey Mike,

The part you are referring to is called the Ignition Coil Cover. It is part
# 110227. It was superseded to that part #. The first part # that was used
for that part is part#105905. The weird thing is that in the price list that
USADMC had that I downloaded and printed out says the part is $58.67, but on
their web page the price of the part is $109.00. If you want to double check
that part go to the USADMC web page and then go to the online store and go to
section 3-7-0. It is reference #16. Hope this helps.

Later,
Nick
VIN#1852......gonna be a Complete Tear-down and Rebuilt DeLorean, wish me
luck!!