[DML] Re: AHHHH NO BRAKES!!!

>i pushed the brakes to stop for oncoming traffic >and nothing happened.

If indeed the master cyl has leaked and is low, you have more things to
check than just the brake system. When they leak, the fluid runs down the
inside of the frame below the master cyl and puddles on top of the plate
under the fuel tank. Shortly thereafter the epoxy will soften and begin to
bubble and peel free from the metal . This is common to leaky master cyls
and it takes elbow grease to scrape the loose epoxy off and requires
removing the plate under the fuel tank. Rob Grady sells powder coated plates
for under the fuel tank and I'd guess the other shops have similar
offerings. The point here is to follow up on repairing this damage, which
is, for the most part, out of sight but leaves the frame vulnerable to
corrosion.

Bruce Benson