[DML] Re: AHHHH NO BRAKES!!!

alrighty now ive got a big problem. My daily driver is in california
getting serviced while i go to school in phoenix. So cause i wouldn't have
a car, i brought back the delorean! Coming out was fine and the last week it
has been fine. Except this morning, on my way to work and as i was pulling
out of my complex, i pushed the brakes to stop for oncoming traffic and
nothing happened. I basically had to stand on the brake pedal to get it to
stop. and that BARELY worked. I put it in reverse and went back a ways and
tried again. still like that. I had my car at don stegers place a while back
and he told me that my pads were okay and i havn't driven the d too much
since then. could it be the pads? i had a moment to check the drivers manual
and it said where to add brake fluid, right in the front of the hood there.
Could it be that its out of brake fulid?
I dont know too much about brakes. The brakes on the car (lately) have
always been weird, meaning that i would have to push the pedal abnormally
far to get the car to stop but today nothing seemed to work. This is my only
car until next week! does anybody have an idea what this could be? help!

chip
vin 1230

until 5:00 today (arizona time) i can be reached at cshirek@xxxx
after 5:00 i will be at rubberneck1@xxxx

(any kingpin'ers out there? im a local at the CHIP MERCHANT, im there late
at night. past 11:00 usually. sometimes during the day too. -rubberneck)