[DML] Orange lights in the front. Please help!

[DML] Orange lights in the front. Please help!

Unfamiliar with the "American standard" regarding lights on a DeLorean, I have 3 questions:

1) When are the orange lights in the front of the car supposed to come on? Only at parking? When you drive and using headlights (low beam???

2) Are the orange lights in the front supposed to be turn-indicators also??? Are they suppose to flash together with the side markers?

3)If someone has messed in this area, where in the car can you change this back to the "American standard"???

The reason I ask is that in Norway, you are allowed to change back the lighting system to the original system wherever in the world that may be. In other words if you import a DeLorean from Europe that was modified in that particular European country after being exported from the USA, then you can modify it back to its original condition and not comply to EEC lights regulations. (Norway is not a member of the EEC, so we are allowed to do this still).

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY