[DML] PJ Grady Backlot DeLorean Photos

Hello all,
Some time ago(a year perhaps) someone posted a few photos on a website showing (I think) the backlot at PJ Gradys which were FULL of DeLoreans (in various condition). Now, does someone out there have the webaddress for these photos? I think these photos were very interesting since they showed DeLoreans in various stages of restauration

I also seem to remember that the webaddress was published here on the DML and I tried looking in the Back Issues but unfortunately no results...

(And Im not talking about the photos from DeLorean Motor Center at Tamirs site...) Can someone point me in the right direction?

Best wishes
Stian Birkeland
NORWAY