[DML] Re: JZD Background info...

When you've read that, for a view from "the other side" read, John De
lorean, the Maverick Mogul, by Hillel Levin,isbn, 0-85613-561-5, ist
published by Orbis Publishing, London 1983....... and if that's not enough
try,..."Delorean, The Rise and Fall of a Dream Maker" by Ivan Fallon and
James Strodes also published in 1983 by Hamish Hamilton,isbn.0-241-11087-4.
These are much more critical than his Biography.

I think the best insite into JZ is .."On clear day you can see General
Motors", this is also by De Lorean, but has J Patrick Wright's name on the
cover, as JZ had last minite doubts about upsetting GM, its tells us all how
senior men , did act and how they should have acted, it's just a pity JZ
didn't follow all his own advice, as this was published in 1979, it was of
course, before JZ 's started to produce cars, and many of the mistakes,
he warns of in this book!

PS (BTW)

I personally have a great deal of respect and admiration for John Z De
Lorean, at least HE TRIED and we lucky few, can go on enjoying his cars
for many many years to come.( dispite what some ignorant and ill imformed
members of the press may say)

Chris Parnham. De Lorean Owners Club (uk) www.delorean.co.uk

Let him who is perfect cast the first stone!