[DML] Re: Automatic opening gullwing doors

[DML] Re: Automatic opening gullwing doors

hello all,
back about a year ago, while i was searching the web, i found i site that
sold door locks. And they did have a make for the delorean which also opened
the doors by remote. The remote could also start the engine, and lock and
unlock w/ out opening the doors. Problem is, i dont know what that site is
anymore. Does anyone know what im talking about? I will try to find it in the
mean time.

chris
vin: not yet