[DML] Re: new store at DMC Houston

May we safely assume that you are clicking on the link for "Delroean
Memorabilia", and then clicking on the option to view items on EBay?

AFAIK, this is the only way you would get to a page on Ebay from the DMC
site. :) And, as they are currently not selling any items on EBay, the
page would in fact be blanks.

-----
Jess
http://www.biddin.com/delorean/