[DML] FAUX Advertizing??

Has anyone else seen the Mac Neil Automotive web site?
They say they have a 26hp increase exxhuast system from Borla, Borla
said they don't have any idea what Mac neil is talking about. They also
said they have a K$N airfilter which increases hp in the Delorean. Is
this site for real or should I stay away from them?
Rory
VIN# 3510