[DML] Re: starter problem

I had a similar problem of and intermittent starter. See the results
on my DMC service history page at
http://members.home.net/rsrodgers/DMCservice.htm
under the Sept '99 entry.
Bob
VIN 17015

Robert S. Rodgers, Ph.D. Consultant in Electrochemistry
Research Solutions & Resources, PO Box 7561 Princeton, NJ 08543-7561
bob.rodgers@xxxx http://www.ConsultRSR.com
rsrodgers@xxxx http://members.home.net/rsrodgers