[DML] Re: battery cut-off switch

I have one on my D. It is attached to the battery behind the passenger's seat
and works by pressing a button. I use it to "cut" the battery if I haven't
used the car in several days. I find it works great for my use, i.e., to
preserve the battery. But if you are looking to use it as a anti-theft device,
you might want to position a switch in a somewhat more convenient location, as
in that case you would probably be wanting to use it several times a day. I
believe battery switches can be obtained from Sears, Pep Boys, or other auto
parts stores.