[DML] starter problem

Hello,
My project DeLorean is coming along quite well. I have started to tear
out the passenger side interior, hopefully it will be done by summer.
(still looking for a used right quarter panel)

anyways.......After getting a new battery the other night I attempted to
start it and got nothing, just a little clicking from behind the passenger
seat. The previous owner had it started a year ago and said the starter was
only working some of the time(not engaging etc). do you think it could
finally be dead? It doesnt even make the slightest noise. I may have to go
buy a new starter for it just to see. The car has all the relay updates.
someone said the ground wire could be corroded but I checked it and its fine.
Is there any other thing I should do before I go get a new starter? is
there a way to check and see if its getting any juice? I would also like to
thanks DMC Joe for being so helpful.

I look forward to your responses

Thanks

David,