[DML] Re: CUSTOMIZING THE DELOREAN

In a message dated 11/28/99 11:27:00 AM Eastern Standard Time,
rapparivarat@xxxx writes:

<< To a true DeLorean enthusiast, "customizing" a DeLorean is akin to
taking
the Lord's name in vain >>

Just remember what the Ultimate Customization did for the DeLoreans fame and
notoriety. If it wasn't for the customized time machine in Back To The
Future, the DeLorean would probably be as well known as the Bricklin or the
DeTomaso is as stated earlier this week on the DML. I know the majority of
the comments I get from people are related to the movie and in most cases
that the only reason they knew the car. In fact most know nothing else about
the car or its production history. I think any owner should do whatever he
or she wants to make their D special to them. I prefer to keep mine
original. But I enjoy seeing some of the customized ones at shows too. The
Cincinnati show had some of the best examples I have ever seen.

Gary