[DML] Re: CUSTOMIZING THE DELOREAN

> or anything but little things. i am personaly putting custom seat
> covers in my d. the original factory seat covers are in great shape,

On the thread of seat covers, has anyone found fitted seat covers
besides the
sheepskin covers? The seat cover style that I thought would best match
the
DeLorean's appearance are the Wet Okole (www.wetokole.com) seat covers,
but
they don't make any for the D. I emailed them about creating a set for
a bulk
order, but I didn't get any response.

So, has anybody found any alternatives? I like the look of the
original leather seats, but they seem too prone to wear.