[DML] Re: Draining gas

The very first thing you need to do is partially remove the fuel pump and
inspect the support boot to determine if it has been damaged by being in
contact with the gasoline.

You are welcomed to call our Tech Support line for further assistance. Feel
free to call Mon - Fri 10 am to 5 pm at 770 631-4800 than press 2 for
Tech-Support.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>