[DML] Re: Draining gas

I found that the safest way to remove the gas from a Delorean tank after removing the fuel pump was to use one of those plastic kerosene pumps,it is all plastic
so that there is no chance of any kind of spark,they are found in any hardware store and they cost under $5.00,you put one end in the fuel tank and the other end in a plastic gas can,pump the bulb a few times and then it sucks the gas out,no electrical power needed
just be careful you do not over fill the gas can.With no gas in the tank it then is a snap to remove the gas tank.If you do not know what the kersone pump looks like I could e-mail a pic.

Claude
000570