[DML] Re: Another DeLorean sighting!

Video tape copies of most network entertainment shows are generally not
available. Your best bet is to call your local affiliate that aired the
program and ask them for the show number, once you have that number it will
be easy to identify when the program will be repeated allowing you to
record it yourself.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>

> From: R. Haslewood <delorean@xxxx>
>
> >Dear Members,
> >
> >I just saw "Troy McClure" driving a DeLorean on the cartoon "The
Simpsons."