[DML] Re: dmc northstar conversion

William T Wilson wrote:

> I've heard of Buick and Chevy V6s, the Northstar V8, a Mazda 13B Wankel,

Do you have any more information on the Wankel conversion? I've always thought
that the Wankel was somehow the perfect engine conversion for a D due to its
small size, and weight, but excellent pickup, but have never actually heard of
it being done. It would be very interesting to hear about the performance
from such a beast. :)

-------
Jess
http://www.biddin.com/delorean/