From: "Richard Petrie" <juffo7@xxxx>
To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [DML] Re: dmc northstar conversion
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 1999 12:44:26 CST

Hello everyone!

I'm curious with the whole Northstar conversion scenario, is it advisable?
Meaning, was the Delorean chassis designed to handle that kind of
power/torque? I've heard nightmare stories of similar converstions, and just
wanted some feedback as to the safety involved ;)

Cheers!

Richard

www.dmcnews.com/Admin/rules.html

moderator@xxxx