[DML] Re: Heat shield / Fuel Pump - Radiator

[DML] Re: Heat shield / Fuel Pump - Radiator

Stian,
YES! It works extremely well, and I just had Mr. Bauerle put it on for me
about two months ago. Before that, the car would develop said fuel pump noise
after being driven for about four hours, but now I don't have any problems at
all.
It consists of a durable foam rubber like material, that fits behind the
cooling fans, but forward of the fuel tank. It simply channels the hot air
coming off the fans underneath the car instead of around the fuel tank. Simple
idea, cheap and it works well! I can't ask for more than that!
Josh Haldeman
VIN 5102