[DML] Re: Heat shield / Fuel Pump - Radiator

[DML] Re: Heat shield / Fuel Pump - Radiator

Stian,
Quite true. Dave Bauerle did sell these heat deflectors and
they really do work. I think I bought one of the last ones
he had available & don't know if he has made more. They are
basically a piece of rubber belting material cut to fit
behind the radiator to deflect the hot air away from the top
of the fuel tank (where the pump is located). Since I
installed the piece I have not had the "noise" from the fuel
pump.

You can contact Dave:

David Bauerle
Bauerle Automotive
Radnor Road
Radnor OH 43066
740-595-3348 Voice
740-595-3556 FAX

As far as I know at the moment Dave is not on the
internet.....

Richard