[DML] Re: Service Questions...

Great point! Also you might want to attempt to locate a Volvo mechanic. The mechanic that I use on the big things, that I dont wont to tackle, calls my car a Volvo with the engine in backwards. He charges $35.00 and hour and gets the time for the repairs from the Volvo book.

Robert Starling
Vin#5252