[DML] Horn

I know this may sound like a really dumb question, but this being not only my
first DeLorean, but the first one I've ever been truly close to, I have this
question to offer up; is that the real horn? It sounds like the love child
of the road runner and the three tenors. Is it supposed to be that weak, or
is it possible that the low end is not functioning?
Also, while I'm asking dumb questions, here's another. How do you get
into the speaker housings in the front? My dash speaker is blown and needs
replaced, but I'm not sure how to get into it, and don't want to risk tearing
it up. Thanks!

Scott
#16738

www.deloreaproject.com