[DML] pic request

ok, this may seem morbid, but does anybody have any pictures of
Deloreans that are totaled? Ones that were in bad accidents and such.
I've seen a delorean chared to death, but have never seen one totaled.
And if you have any information on how it happend and where it is now,
that would be great. Thanks for your help!

Erik Geerdink

Michigan Delorean owners...anyone? anyone? let me know where you are.