[DML] Re: Autocross in St. Louis the weekend of the Expo

[DML] Re: Autocross in St. Louis the weekend of the Expo

I also have a "clunking" sound as I go around corners in the rear of my
D. I was told that this sound can be caused by worn out hub bearings.
But I have not had them fixed yet to support this hypothesis.

Gary V.
Pleasanton,Ca.
Vin# 5480