[DML] Re: Gas Mask

There are no hollow voids in the front GRP (pontoon) body section. There
are, however, two other areas at the front of the car that make nice
critter homes. One is in the jack storage compartment. This area spans from
fender to fender. You will need a mirror and flashlight placed in the jack
storage compartment to see the entire space.

The next open space is located behind the headlights and front grill.
Remove the front grill to inspect this area.

The last possibility is the space between the GRP body and the fender.
Remove the fender to access this area.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>