----------
From: Chris Coplen <Chris.Coplen@xxxx>

I'm having a SERIOUS problem with the car "wiggling" at highway speeds. It
feels like both the front and back swing right and left as I go down the
road. It's kind of a slow "floating" and "swaying" feeling. At speeds
around 100+ it's downright FRIGHTENING how badly it sways. You have to
REALLY hold on to the wheel to keep the car going straight. Sometimes it
requires counter steer, this is how bad it is.

I still have the original NC-60s with fairly good tread. This is more than
an out-of-round tire problem. This is a big time suspension problem.
Bushings? Shocks? Control arms?

I have driven cars with bad shocks before but never had the front and back
sway right and left at highway speeds. I am prepared to do anything it
takes to enhance its ride quality. Suggestions are requested. Thank you.

Chris
3876
GIGAWAT