[DML] Re: Hard Starting D

Forget about the coil, it's one of those components than never go bad in a
DeLorean. Your hard starting is probably due to a problem in either the
cold start circuit, fuel enrichment circuit, or it may need a CO mixture
adjustment.

DMC Joe / DeLorean Services / <dmcjoe@xxxx>
Web Site: <http://www.deloreanservices.com>