[DML] Doors locked and fires

First of all I'm NOT locked out of my D, but since DMCJoe brought it up. If
one locks themselves out of their Delorean, and slim jims do not work, then
how do you get into it? Second, thank you Darryl for the info on possible
fires in the Delorean. I whole heartedly agree with you about always having a
fire extinguisher. Anyone who has ever had a fire in the engine knows that
the price of the extinguisher is less than the hassle of replacing the engine
or car. Last but not least is my newest Delorean saga. I was going to Walmart
last week, pulled up into the lot and a small boy about 8 comes running over.
He was happy until I got out, he thought that Michael J. Fox was driving.
Seems that BTTF has been playing on TV a lot in the last few weeks.

Bruce Battles
Vin #06569