[DML] Re: overheated DeLorean

Thank you VERY much for your sensible and well-worded remarks concerning the
"fire hazard" issue. Yes, we should all be cautious. But no, we should not
be paranoid. And I concur with your assessment that DeLorean "fires" are
quite likely no more prevalent than with other vehicles, and are likely the
result of non-professionals (like myself) tinkering with various systems.
With a little judicious caution and some common sense, most of us can keep
our D's in service and enjoyable for years to come. Thanks again!

Paul Feine

# 10944