[DML] Motor Trend 50th Anniversary Edition

[DML] Motor Trend 50th Anniversary Edition

Check this out!
The Motor Trend 50th Anniversary Collectors' Edition (Sept '99 sealed in
plastic wrap) not only has some pictures and text (inacurate) about the
Delorean, but a magnifying glass will reveal a special surprise. Page 152
has the write-up and a nice picture, page 102 has a nice picture, and page
70 has a picture of an orange/red '79 BMW M1 that looks very much like one
of our painted beauties. OK here is the surprise. With a magnifying glass
(or your eyes if they are better than mine), look on the front cover in the
middle of the page under the 'coll' in collectors'. It's too bad the picture
wasn't more clear. I could have turned this into a 'where's Waldo?' type of
deal or 'where is the Delorean' by saying "there are 3 pictures of a
Delorean, can you find them all?". I wonder if anyone else saw this? I
should get a gold star for this one.
P.S. I don't read magazines with a magnifying glass, I was looking closely
at the Porsche with all wheels off of the ground and thougtht "what is that
next to it under collectors?"

Greg Linstad
Pacific Northwest Delorean Club
Vin # 3507 116,000 + miles