[DML] Mississippi DeLorean

DML'ers,

In the Sunday Commercial Appeal, Memphis, an 81 DeLorean was listed for sale.
It is in Ripley, Mississippi. about 60 miles from Memphis. I called the
fella, and it has 17K miles, has been restored, took 1st place in a recent
car show. I will go see it this weekend, and report back. He wants $16,500,
but is willing to deal. He also has a Lamborgini replica, and a Vette for
sale, and says whoever buys all three will get a heck of a deal. The phone
number is 662-837-9615. I told him I would list this for him.
Jeff