[DML] Re: ding rollout

I can tell you from experience - I had a garage door fall from its mount onto the top of
#10688 during a bad, Texas summer storm, several years ago. The damage to the T panel, door
tops, and trunk were substantial. Although I replaced the trunk lid as it was more economical,
Stephen's crew at DMC in Houston did such a fantastic job working out the dents, there is
absolutely no notice of the damage

Steve Brodsky