[DML] Mississippi DeLorean

DML'ers,
This is a follow up to the original post. I had an opportunity today to get
down to see this DeLorean. It is Vin# 2701, August 81. It is a 5 speed with
the black interior, and both the hood lines, and the gas flap. The car is
showing just over 17K miles, but has evidently had angle drive problems.
This car does not have the update spray paint in the engine well, still has
the Ducillier Alternator, and seems to be riddled with the standard
electrical problems. It has Firestone tires, relatively new, but the tread
on the front and back do not match. The dash has a crack above the glovebox,
that has been repaired by an amateur. The stereo is a cheapie. This car has
the antenna in the windshield, but someone had at one time added the power
antenna, that has since broken and has lost parts. The front facia has some
SERIOUS eyebrows. The normal "hot start" problems exist. Thats the bad news.

The good news is that the body is perfect! The doors lift all the way up
with authority, and the headliners are in good shape. I was impressed that
it has been sitting outside and is not full of water, of course, it hasn't
rained around here in a loooong time. The rear lens have been recently
replaced.

The fella that owns the car is named Jimmy. His phone number is
662-837-9615. He will take considerably less than the $16,500 he is asking.
If you want more info, please e-mail me directly or give me a call at
901-853-8341.

Jeff Cox
JCox4001@xxxx