[DML] Re: Re:Stainless Louvers

You weren't talking to Virginia Hodges were you? She's the onlyother one I
know of that had SS louvres - she used to lurk on the DML, she may still be
out there now.

Someone said that they used to be for sale as an aftermarket item sold in
DeLorean World, but I have not ready or seen anything here in Houston or
Columbus that indicated they were ever a factory item.

James Espey
DeLorean Motor Company
Houston, Texas

281/568-9573