[DML] cross reference

Does anyone have a newer URL for a cross reference parts list? This
list has come in handy, although I've disproven a few numbers for
various things like a couple air and oil filters.

I'd really hate to blow something big, use this list... just to find out
I ordered the wrong part.

Does anyone maintain an authoritative proven list?

Here's the URL I used previously, which has mistakes:

http://members.tripod.com/~Phoenix007/parts.html

--
J.D. Robbins
Project Lead,