[DML] Re: turbo delorean and locking problems

[DML] Re: turbo delorean and locking problems

DeLoreans were not turbocharged from the factory. Well...there was the
prototype "Legend" car that Legend Industries was converting to twin turbo
with intercoolers, but nothing ever rolled out of the factory with turbos.
I've been debating a turbo kit for ours since I would *really* like the
horsepower boost, but haven't decided yet. See the archives for more info.
The book "Delorean: Stainless Steel Illusion" has some info on the legend
car including pictures.

Yup, locks can be a problem. Again, check the archives at
http://www.dmcnews.com/

DMC Joe just recently posted the procedure for getting the door open from
the inside if it happens. I'm still relatively new to the DeLorean world,
but I've heard that PJ Grady's Lockzilla will take care of the problem.

Mark N
VIN 6820