[DML] Gas Mileage

Title: Gas Mileage

I tend to get 18-19 MPG and I drive like a madman...I even get to redline from time to time.  If anybody asks, I want turbos for Christmas...

When I first got the car is had been more-or-less stored for about 7 years (only about 3k miles in that time) and I had the wandering idle.  It bounced from 500to 2000 RPMs constantly and people at stop lights always thought I was challenging them.  :-)   But I drove it daily and used a gas treatment in every tank, and it slowly settled down.  After 6 months theidle was rock-steady.

The moral of the story?  Drive it!  Drive it!  Drive it!

Gus Schlachter
Austin, TX
VIN# 4695