[DML] turbo delorean and locking problems

[DML] turbo delorean and locking problems

Today i was looking in my Hemmings for a Delorean I wanted to buy and I
read that this guy had a turbo delorean.. Now I read in my book that
John DeLorean didnt make these turbo engines because he got into trouble
so fast.. So is this true? And one other thing, I also read in my book
that it is possible for the mechanisms in the locking and unlocking
switches to malfunction and lock you in your car. Has this ever
happened to any of you?

Thanks,

Ian