[DML] Car For Sale (Maybe) North Carolina

[DML] Car For Sale (Maybe) North Carolina

I may be reluctantly offering my car for sale. It is an 81 #2423, automatic,
black interior, less than 18,000 miles. Stainless is in excellent condition,
interior probably 8 on a scale of 10 ( dash and binnacle perfect, seats show
some age cracking but no splits. I've been keeping them Lexoled since I've
owned it). Just had all cooling hoses replaced and metal header bottle
installed, Fanzilla and relay/fuse updates, new window switch and engine bay
light switch.
Financial situation is reason for contemplating sale, if things improve
quickly enough I'll keep her. Asking in the $18,000 range, if any one wants
more details you can email me privately. Car is located in Greensboro, NC.