[DML] Re: Northstar V8

Below is a message I received from Richard Cutter. I lost the URL, but
it was posted to the DML a few weeks back. This outfit has a number of
kits for the Fiero including a Northstar.

Everything sounds good, except for the price! With turbos on the PRV6,
we could probably get 0-60 in 7 seconds. Turbos are significantly less
than 20K

Considering the wide use of the PRV in Europe, including high
performance and race cars, I dont understand why we cant just get 250+
HP from the PRV.